Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Working Weekends

Growing up, I always remembered weekends being a time of relaxation, sleeping in, and watching Saturday morning cartoons. Now that I'm an adult and Mom - weekends are spent running errands, attending sports events, and catch-up on my never-ending, household chores.
This weekend was no different - except for the fact that our chores happened to be outdoors.

Tilling the garden was 1st on Will's to-do list. Thanks to our friend, we were able to borrow a heavy duty tiller that got the job done in minimal time. (Garden planting is the coming weekend! - and I can't wait)



Transplanting Tree #2 (the bigger of the 2 maple trees) Big boys were around to give lots of assistance.





And have a little fun!



We also planted a smaller tree to the side of our house. And, I was able to see these sweet treats growing in our landscaping. Clayton was sooooo excited!



Bring on summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment