Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Top 10 Reasons Why I love Having Big C at My School

As many of you know, Big C's kindergarten year ended last week. With county school system not getting out until June 3rd - I thought it would be the easiest on everyone if I was able to take Big C to school with me. These last days are filled with dance parties, field trips, walks to the park, and just plain fun! So, I followed the rules by the book, filled out an enrollment packet for Clayton and enrolled him into public school!
I have to say - 2 days in - and I'm loving it!

Top 10 Reasons why I love Big C at school with me........

10) To have a dance partner at the primary school dance party today!



9) To have an extra lunch buddy - yes Clayton has been eating with the Kindergarten teachers the last 2 days.

8) To have early morning chats in the car on the way to school - a great start to my morning!

7) To let him join in these last days of fun! Lampkin Park on Thursday and Kentucky Down Under on Friday - just to name 2.

6) To let Clayton get some much-needed (NOT) spoiling from my assistant Barbara, Miss Kim, and Mrs. Ashley.

5) To have a chance to reschedule my First Steps kiddos so that I can come home with my C after school each day.

4) To keep Clayton occupied and busy, while still learning.

3) To watch over Clayton and take a "sneak peek" next door to see what he's up to!



2) To gain all the information from Miss Kim that C "forgets" during the day - favorite things, funny moments, special memories.

1) Getting to spend these extra days watching him grow and interact with peers - a side I NEVER have gotten to see until now!

1 comment:

  1. Loooove my big boy!!! He loves your school :) he told me :)

    ReplyDelete