Monday, May 9, 2011

Disney Dining: Eating at its Best!

As I have mentioned before, our little family is heading to Disney World this coming October. Husband and boys have never been to Disney, and I have only been as a child. Theme parks have been changed & added - pretty much everything is different (I'm told). I knew I needed to schedule this "dining experiences" or "character dining" meals, and I knew I needed advice of some professionals.
So......I looked to my church nursery friends (Jessica and Michelle) for some expert Disney advice. They informed me that I needed a sit-down dinner or character dining each day reserved. I would need this "much-needed break in my day." Yesterday, I got on Disneyworld.com and began booking our family meals.
In no particular order - we will be experiencing.........



1) Chef Mickey's - where we can meet Mickey & Friends for a yummy breakfast - complete with Mickey-shaped waffles!



2) Rainforest Cafe in Animal Kingdom - where we can eat our dinner in this jungle-themed restaurant!



3) Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater - this restaurant is 50's inspired - where we can sit in convertible-styled tables and watch sci-fi movie clips!



4) Crystal Palace - where we can meet Winnie the Pooh and Friends, while enjoying a yummy buffet dinner and ice cream sundae bar!



5) T-REX A Family Adventure - where we can eat at this dinosaur-themed restaurant, with life-size prehistoric creatures!

I have to say - I am pretty excited about this! It feels like a bit of an accomplishment to have a few things booked and scheduled, since this whole "Disney thing" is like a foreign language to me. But now that meals are booked - what's next???

1 comment:

  1. Lauren,
    Your boys are adorable!! We had 3 girls, but now have 2 grandsons and know that you are in for a lot of fun!!! Your Disney experience sounds wonderful.

    ReplyDelete