Sunday, May 15, 2011

I'm jumping on the coupon bandwagon

O.K., so I've been convinced! - Dozens of my friends are saving tons of money through couponing. Motivated by the new TLC show, Extreme Couponing and the determination to save money, they are doing surprisingly well and I am jealous!
I have never been a coupon clipper. I don't even get the Sunday paper with all the loads of coupons inside. And, I have to admit - I'm a die-hard Kroger shopper. I hate Wal-mart! The long lines, tons of people, and crazy parking lot filled with millions of shoppers! I'd rather pay the extra few bucks and head to Kroger.
However, Kroger is my 1st step in this coupon adventure. I do own the Kroger Plus Shopper's Card (which does save me a few dollars on each bill).



But they have added these digital coupons online. You just register your card, click the coupons you want, and load them onto your card. The next time you shop - the savings are already on the card. I think I can handle that!





I have already called my mom today and asked her to save me the huge stack of coupons in the Sunday paper. My next step does involve clipping coupons......

No comments:

Post a Comment