Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Slugs and Bugs - A Kid Concert

I have mentioned the famous "Slugs and Bugs" CD on here before (Top 5). It has become Big C and Little H's favorite van music.
Hudson: "God me me, like the sea, ok?" - "Yes Hudson, we will play the God Made Me CD."

Well, Randall Goodgame (singer and songwriter) came to our church this past weekend! The boys were ecstatic! And I have to say, Will and I were pretty excited to take them to their first kid's concert!





Big C got to invite two of his close buddies, William and Caden. The three musketeers had a blast! - Even with Little H tagging along!



I was so excited that even my parents, Aunt Shannie and Adalyn were able to join in the fun!



These wild 4 boys (minus Gray, who fell asleep during the concert) and so many other children had a fun-filled afternoon of dancing, singing, and just simply acting crazy! It's that what kids are supposed to do? Singing and dancing while learning about the truths of God! How much better can it get?



I am so thankful for a church that is so incredibly family-focused!

No comments:

Post a Comment