Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Truthful Tuesday: Pet-Owner Edition

We have all learned quite a bit since becoming pet-owners (or rabbit owners) this past weekend. Below are just a few of our confessions.......

1) Don't leave a 2-year-old unattended with the new pet bunny - your child just may try to drink from the bunny's water bottle!

2) Don't let your 6-year-old carry the bunny back to his home - he just may drop him on the hardwood floor.

3) Don't let your new bunny play near or around your 10-month old - he just may try to grab and kick at your bunny while the bunny is trying to sniff at him.

4) Mommy must scrub her hands/arms after every bunny outing. I do think I am allergic to Rockstar, due to itching, watery eyes (only occasionally) and shortness of breath (only once)! We ARE keeping him! - He is sooooo cute! and the boys love him!!!

In other news.....

4) After 8 years of teaching, I still get extremely nervous about being observed in my classroom. I was observed this morning by my assistant principal and could feel myself sweating and becoming nauseous. - All went perfect!

5) I am so proud of myself - I have greatly improved my at-home cooking (or lack there of). In the past two weeks, I have made a chocolate chip cheesecake, lasagna, meatloaf, and fried chicken - just to name a few! My husband is very happy!

6) My student teacher leaves me next week. I am truly sad that she will be leaving my classroom. I have enjoyed her so much and my kiddos have come to love her!

7) I hate this rain and all things wet and dreary! I am so ready for warm, sunny days filled with boys splashing in a blow-up pool, riding bikes, baseball games, reading books, coloring & Play-Doh, small getaways, family time, days in pajamas - PARADISE!

That's it folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment