Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Mickey, Here we come!

The planning phase is well under way - of what...you ask??? Our 1st family Disney trip!!! I will admit it - I'm not really excited about this trip. I don't like crowds of people, long lines, or walking for miles on a VACATION! My idea of a family vacation is a quiet beach, building sandcastles, relaxing by the pool - and trust me - that CAN be done with 3 boys! I've done it with 2, what's one more? But, Big C is now 6 and I feel like it's time to go - so, we're going!
We're headed to Disney on our school Fall Break - not too hot, not too cool. Hopefully less people, less crowds, and less lines...., hopefully!
Last night, I booked our hotel and I am thrilled!



Safari animals outside my windows does slightly excite me!

I have also planned a couple of "dining experiences"! But,......you can't book those until 180 prior to trip dates! Oh well........that will be here soon enough, I guess!
Since we will NOT be doing this every year, I think we should probably do it RIGHT while we're there! and jump in head over heels!

On to more planning...........

No comments:

Post a Comment