Friday, April 29, 2011

Gray is on the Move!

Yesterday was full of excitement for our little Baby Gray!
I had a full day of work - spending the day as a Kindergarten teacher (6:45-2:30), seeing 2 First Steps kiddos (2:45-4:45), then returning to school for Kindergarten Transition Night (5:30-6:30). I had not been home or seen my sweet boys all day! Will was with Big C at a birthday party and Mom had the little boys........again.
After leaving school, I rushed to Mom/Dad's to pick up the boys. I walked in the front door to see Little H and Baby G playing in the floor.
Then.............I saw this.............



I couldn't believe it! G had never even attempted to move forward. Until this, he had been content to roll around - our little "tootsie roll." Aunt Shannie was there to capture this sweet moment on her IPhone! I was ecstatic! Shannie and I laughed and cheered! Grandma cried. I have to say - it was pretty sweet. I immediately called Will to share Gray's big accomplishment.

Good luck Grandma, Gray's on the move!

No comments:

Post a Comment