Monday, January 24, 2011

When the Cats are away, Two Little Mice will play!

Last night, Will and I were downstairs, finishing up the night's household chores (laundry and dishes). Big C and Little H had headed upstairs to play together. (Santa brought Hudson a slide for Christmas and the big boys love it!) Will and I heard loud thuds coming from upstairs and through the ceiling. Boom! Thud! Two elephants upstairs jumping, running, and playing! I quickly grabbed for my camera and tiptoed up the stairs to catch the boys in action and to snap evidence of two rowdy boys!

I was able to catch this.........



and this...........



and Hudson jumping on my new recliner!............



Clayton was quick to see the flash, but I did capture this shot, as he was hiding behind the chair!



Oh my! What will I ever do when there are "Three Wild Little Mice!?"

No comments:

Post a Comment