Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Two Sweet Babies!

I am so thankful for Aunt Shannie. Under - not so great - circumstances, she is home for the next six months. Her husband, Mark, is deployed overseas, serving in the US Air Force. But, while she's here - we're enjoying her and her new baby, Adalyn. Graydon is now 7.5 months and Adalyn just turned 13 weeks old today. I love that Graydon and Adalyn get to spend these few months smiling at each other, chewing on each other, and hanging out together. On a day at home, they can be found like this.....




or this...............


( I think they're even holding hands here!)

And when they think you're super funny - they might even look like this!


Thanks to Aunt Shannie for these awesome pictures today!

3 comments:

  1. I love your blog and these pics are memory making fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. G was cooperating SO well. My kid just sat and stared at me. Sigh! Did you see the pics of her "playing " with her flower? HA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops. I mean HIM playing with her flower.

    ReplyDelete