Thursday, January 27, 2011

"Venom" the Snowman

Yesterday, we celebrated Snow Day #10! I love snow days with my boys! Clayton woke up that morning and began asking me to go outside and help him build a snowman. Now, Clayton knows, I love snow days, and I love to watch the snow: but, I hate the cold and I don't really like to play in the snow. My snow playing, includes, running outside in pajamas and boots for a few minutes to snap a few good pictures! So, we waited all morning and afternoon for Will to get home. Will's instructions - "Have the boys dressed and ready for the snow by the time I get home." - I could do that! And, just like that, I had three boys building their first snowman.

Clayton rolling snow for our masterpiece.



Hudson did more running, than building.



We finished our snowman off with button eyes, a carrot nose, sticks for arms, and a scarf. Clayton has named him "Venom" - I guess that's what you get, when you let a 6-year old little boy name the family snowman. Somehow, he just doesn't look like a scary Venom to me, but oh well.......

No comments:

Post a Comment