Tuesday, January 18, 2011

I Love Home Projects!

What are we up to now??????????



Last week, Clayton's teacher assigned a January home project! Me (being a kindergarten teacher) love home projects! I wish she would assign one per week! Her instructions were to create a snowman masterpiece using anything you want (styrofoam, paper mache, construction paper, etc.) So...........I began searching the internet for cute ideas. When I came across this picture of a snowman made from a pinecone (of all things), that's what Clayton wanted to do. So...we began.

We spray-painted our pinecone white, gave him a few pipe cleaners for a nose and arms, popsicles sticks for skis, and made him a scarf and ear muffs - he was ready to go!




Our finished project! I have to say - he did turn out pretty cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment