Saturday, November 26, 2011

A Result of My Addiction (to Pinterest)!

I have mentioned before that I am a Pinterest addict! I am constantly on the search for new holiday crafts, party ideas, yummy treats - whatever I can find!
The other day I was playing on the Pinterest site and found this cute idea for storing stuffed animals. With three kiddos - we have managed to accumulate tons of these adorable critters. They are stashed in toy boxes, top closet shelves, under beds - wherever I can find a spot.
I texted Will a picture of this contraption - he headed to Lowe's, got the wood that he would need and got to work within a few days!



He also had a little help for two very helpful assistants!







I was very pleased with the outcome.





Now it just needs some paint and a cute "name". The one on Pinterest is "The Zoo" - we shall see.......

2 comments:

  1. Love it! Can you invite me to Pinterest? I've never used it but I'd like to start! NicholeHuff@aol.com

    ReplyDelete