Tuesday, November 15, 2011

I'm Way Ahead

For once, I'm way ahead on my Christmas shopping. I usually wait til the day after Thanksgiving and begin my "Black Friday Nightmare" in tow with Mom and sister.
This year I started early, having done tons of shopping online, and found a few early sells.

Big C - almost complete (just some treats for his stocking)
Little H - same!
Toddler G - same!

Can you believe it! - a month til Christmas and boys are almost done! Check for me!

My parents - they wanted a Keuring coffee pot and coffee - check!

I have to admit - I am so proud of myself!

....on a side note, since I do have a few presents to wrap and am so done with fall decor, I am dying to put up my Christmas tree. Only thing is, family Thanksgiving is at my house and it just feels "wrong" to celebrate Thanksgiving with a huge tree in the living room.
Guess I'll wait til Thanksgiving night......

~ ~ ~
Here is my sweet Gray tonight enjoying an activity I found on Pinterest (my addiction to Pinterest is a blog for another time)

No comments:

Post a Comment