Sunday, November 6, 2011

A Backtrack to Halloween: My 3 Monsters



Halloween was over 2 weeks ago, and I have yet to blog about my 3, sweet and scary monsters. This was the first Halloween that our boys didn't have a "theme" - I couldn't get Clayton to agree on anything with the little boys. I thought I had a few great ideas.
Farm theme: Clayton - scarecrow, Hudson - farmer, and Graydon - a farm animal
Monster theme: Clayton - skeleton, Hudson - monster, Graydon - spider

None of my ideas passed the test.

This year I ended up with 1 Red Skull Ninja, 1 Ninja Turtle, and 1 Alligator.
(O.K., so Clayton and Hudson had the word "ninja" in their name!)





We were able to Trunk or Treat with Aunt Karen, Uncle James, Cam, and Kylee at their church this year.



My Turtle waits patiently for a treat.





Clayton Ninja tries to look fierce!



Gator Gray enjoyed many suckers that night!





Mommies and Babies (Aunt Karen and Kylee with Graydon and me)

And Halloween night Uncle James, Aunt Karen, Cam, and Kylee came and trick-or-treated in our neighborhood.







My 3 monsters had one spook-tastic Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment