Sunday, November 6, 2011

I'm Officially a Lego-Maniac!

This December is Clayton's 7th birthday! I can hardly believe he will be SEVEN years old in a month- but that's another story.
This year he has decided to choose a Lego-themed birthday party! I absolutely loved the idea!
I headed straight to the computer to start my party-planning......invitations, cake, treat bags, games, party decoration, - you name it! and Pinterest has been my best friend is all of this planning.
This afternoon I began a few of my Lego ideas that I stole straight from my beloved Pinterest site.

Clayton's invitations



A few weeks ago, Clayton and I created the #7 out of Legos for this pictures that we would use for his invite.

Clayton's treat bags



Not sure about all of our "treat bag goodies", but my wheels are turning.
(Lego man cake pops, Lego baggies,..............)


Something else Lego -
Lego ornaments that Clayton, Hudson, and I created one afternoon last week.



Super easy - plain, glass ornaments stuffed with Lego pieces.

With Legos, the possibilities are endless!

No comments:

Post a Comment