Thursday, June 2, 2011

An End of Good Times!

As all of you know by now, Big C is ending the year at my school. His private school ended May 20 and I really didn't have an alternative plan for him. After talking with my principal, I felt the smartest and easiest solution was to enroll him into public school for these last 9 days. I have to say - Clayton has had a blast!

We ended last week with a trip to Kentucky Down Under.........
Clayton's favorite part of this trip was "riding the school bus".







Clayton and his new little buddy smile for a picture!



I did manage to get Clayton to smile in the bird sanctuary.


Unlike in this picture - where he looks totally miserable! (I had to post this!)



Tuesday, we celebrated Kindergarten Promotion at Lampkin Park (Yes - he got a 2nd Kindergarten Certificate)........
Clayton spend most of his morning playing at the park and even earning one "Candy Award". Clayton was given the "Fun Dip Award" - for being the most fun to be around!





And today, we had Field Day at the Park..........



Clayton enjoyed the crab race, Limbo, relay races, Duck Duck Goose, and so much more! Here he is pictured with some of my little kiddos.



Big C is loving to be a Thoroughbred!


Now - just 1 more day of excitement and SUMMER begins!
Time to include 2 smaller, but equally sweet little boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment