Wednesday, February 25, 2009



Yes, I am not posting a "Not Me Monday" blog on Wednesday.
And, I am not posting a "Not Me Monday" blog 20 minutes before my small group is coming to my house for my Bible Study. Sorry, I just really need some down time.

Ok, I'm pretty sure I have the most amazing husband in the world. After this - I think you will totally agree. Last night, I was at school at multi-cultural night. My husband was at home with Little H, who is fussy and who is getting a cold. He managed to wash, dry, and put away laundry, clean the back bathroom and(scrub the shower, tub, and floor. At midnight last night (after the boys and I were in bed), Daddy W swept and mopped the kitchen floor. After I was still at another meeting this afternoon, he cleaned the front bathroom and vacuumed the house. I did manage to dust and clean the kitchen, but that was pretty small in comparison.
I would say I'm a pretty lucky wife - definitely blessed.



This picture of the family was taken at Little H's dedication to the church. He was about 2 months old.

No comments:

Post a Comment