Sunday, February 8, 2009




Sunday, February 8, 2009 -

Here goes nothing - I am probably the worst person in the world to have a blog.
Inspiration from my sister, none the less.
I am terrible at e-mail and any type of technology, but I will give this a shot.
I know she wants to keep updated on my family, since she will be moving away in a few short months.
I know she hopes I will keep up with this - I will try not to disappoint her.
I do have the two sweetest boys in the whole world.

C has just picked up playing the cello. His attention span in not that great yet, but he does fairly well. He wants to show everyone who comes to visit his new cello. He played it today for my classroom assistant, Mrs. R. We had such a warm day outside that Daddy and C got to kick around the soccer ball and play a little baseball outside. I am so ready for spring - I hate the cold weather.

We even took out H and his jumperoo and let him jump outside. He laughed and played, watching big C the whole time.
C says he wants to share a room with H when he gets bigger - we'll see what he says in a few years.
We just had 6 month pictures of H taken - yes, we even had chubby, naked pictures taken to torture him with when he gets older. We will be sure to show his little girlfriends when they come to visit.




















Yes, he is rubbing his teething gums with his toes - if only everyone could be so flexible!

1 comment:

  1. omg, this is SO CUTE!! can I change your font? It's bugging me. I'm so proud that you put up NEW pictures!! How lovely :D You didddd it! Also, comment on my blogs. LOVE!

    ReplyDelete