Sunday, February 15, 2009

Sunday, February 16, 2009

So, where have I been in the last few days? I have no idea. Somehow, time has just slipped away. As my husband and son, C are practicing cello and my little H is sound asleep, I have a few minutes at the computer.
Today, I have officially cleaned out every drawer and rearranged every picture in my house. It's almost like I'm nesting again. I have cleaned floors, dusted my furniture, and practically driven my husband crazy.
Well, I now know the "honeymoon phase" is officially over with my poor husband. Afterall, I somehow managed to not get him a single thing for Valentine's Day. He got me just what I wanted, and we did enjoy a great meal together at a local restaurant. I think I have an idea for something in the future - in case he happens to read this, I guess I shouldn't post it.
Tomorrow, I have a day off with my boys. I love when I get paid to spend time at home with my family. That's what's great about being a teacher.



Above is a picture of my son, C at my sister's wedding. Since she has posted around 100 wedding pictures of herself on facebook and her blog, I thought it was only fair to post a picture of big C at her wedding. (I know), he is pretty handsome in his suit. (That's little H's bottle in the background of the picture)

No comments:

Post a Comment