Monday, February 9, 2009

Monday, February 9, 2009



This is my first "Not Me Monday" posts - hopefully the first of many to come.
I think I could actually get the hang of this.

I currently do not have 6 loads of laundry sitting in baskets, waiting to be folded and put away in the laundry room. Laundry that will probably never make it to our drawers. Laundry that we will search through each morning for our socks and underwear for the next week.

I am currently not blogging in between making cupcakes for my son C's school Valentine's party, brushing teeth, putting my children to bed, and talking to my husband in between it all.

I am not currently letting my husband take care of the boys for a moment while I finish this blog. Because he did not leave me tonight to play racquetball with his buddies from small group. Afterall, it is his turn.

1 comment:

  1. omg, YOU DID A NOT ME POST?!?! I am SHOCKED.. Seriously.. My jaw just hit the floor! Excuse me while I pick it up.

    How cute! I hope you are keeping up with my blog. There is a lot of important information in the blog about our trip.

    ReplyDelete