Thursday, August 25, 2011

Just How It Is!

Things have been crazy - busy around here and honestly, I've been too exhausted to even sit at the computer and blog...

What have we been up to.......

Weekends are NOT restful days for us - Saturdays and Sundays are spent cleaning the attic, rearranging closets (getting ready for fall), extended grocery trips, quick stops at school to get ready for the upcoming week, some amount of yardwork, loads of laundry, updating the boys' rooms (Clayton just got a window seat installed!), etc.

I feel like I am in my 1st year of teaching again! - With a new school philosophy (The Leader in Me), Data Notebooks, Leader Boards, etc. - I feel a little bit like I'm traveling in a whirlwind! By 2:30 I'm not sure if I've ever sat down (except for a very quick recess break and my 15 minute lunch break!) and I know I haven't even stopped to take a bathroom break!

I have been in bed by 8:30 each night this week. After a full day of work, seeing 1 First Steps kiddo, homework/reading with C, dinner, baths, and some straightening of my house - I'm totally wiped out!

I live for my weekends with my boys! Hectic they might be - I still love my time with them! Sleeping in a little later (7:30ish), pajama mornings, cartoons, cooked breakfast, and time together gets me through the next week.

Between school and getting settled into our new school routines for two big boys, our family blog has definitely suffered .......
Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment