Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Clayton's 1st Day

Clayton started his 1st day of 1st grade today! He absolutely loved it!
I did get my 1st day pictures from Will about 9:00 this morning - thank you, Husband!



Favorite Moment of the Day: Playing outside with William - "Today we had 2 recesses, but after today, we will only have one"



Special Memory: 1st bus ride home! "I rode the bus and it was fun!"
"Since everybody was almost off the bus, there was just me and one other person - I was looking out and saw our house. I told the bus driver that it was my house."



"One thing that's different - if I have to go to the bathroom, and teacher's doing reading group, I just go to the door and she will see me and nod her head for me to go."



"We have sticks to pull if we listen or not. Today was just a warning day, but tomorrow we will just start pulling our sticks!"



"Today I did more work that I've ever done before."

Me: "Clayton, now what's your teacher's name?"
C: "Ummmmmmmmm."
Me: "Uh, Mrs. Myers"
C: "Oh yeah, that's it!"


No comments:

Post a Comment