Monday, August 15, 2011

Hudson's 1st Day




Today was Hudson's 1st day of school. He is attending the same Early Learning Center that Clayton attended when he was 2-3 years old. It's a great little school, just two days a week- half-day. Nothing full-time - just a program with a little structure to get Hudson used to some sort of routine and meet some little friends his own age.
Will attended his 2nd - 1st day of school with our boys. He knows the drill by now - camera, take tons of pictures, head to work and upload pictures, then e-mail them to me!





I had my pictures by about 10:15 this morning.



Hudson had a great 1st day!
Reports from Poppy (who picked him up from school) - "Hudson got in the car singing "God is so good". "The teachers said he had a great day and did really well!"



Reports from Grandma - "Hudson said he played trains and played with the girls"



Reports from Hudson about school - "We just play coloring. "I played outside on the slide." "Then I played with the kitchen."



Sounds like a full day to me..........


No comments:

Post a Comment