Wednesday, July 6, 2011

I know it's Wednesday, but I NEED to blog!

Ok, so I know it's typically Wordless Wednesday day, but I haven't blogged in forever! Between two trips to the east coast - one to Norfolk, Virgina to take my sister home and more recently a trip to Outer Banks for our family trip to the beach, I have not had the time or the Internet connection! I still live in the 1800s without a Laptop and I still haven't figured out IPhone blogging - oh well - I'm back!

I have spent the past 5 days with my family - living on the beach with my feet in the sand.
This year we chose Outer Banks, North Carolina. A place neither my husband or I had ever been to. A place that was only a 2-hour drive from my sister's family, where they could meet us on the 4th for a quick family reunion at the beach! I have to say - it was absolutely heavenly!





I have watched my big boy splashing in the waves and throwing frisbee with his Daddy in the sand.





I have watched little boys dig in the sand and even eat a little sand!









We have spent lazy days taking family naps in a crowded hotel room.



Enjoyed yummy seafood dinners and snacking on fun treats.



A trip to the ocean is a necessity for this family each year! I am hoping these are memories my boys will always treasure!

No comments:

Post a Comment