Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Truthful Tuesday - 2nd Edition

Well, here it goes - another edition of Truthful Tuesday. A look at this week's drama and chaos in the Daniels' household.

- Last night, I did NOT hear Hudson screaming from the bathroom. When I arrived, I did NOT find a 6-inch long turd laying in the shower, which I had to scoop up and discard. Too bad Daddy wasn't here to rescue us!

- Each morning before Grandma arrives, I DO NOT quickly do a clean sweep of my bathroom and bedroom. Refolding and stashing Will's dirty socks back into his drawer. (He just now found out about that)

- I DID NOT give up my healthy Lean Cuisine lunch today to enjoy school chicken fingers and mashed potatoes. Too bad they didn't have mac&cheese too.

- I DO NOT love watching trash reality TV! - and sneak and watch them every time I get a chance. Some of my favorites include: any Kardashians show, Teen Mom2, and The Bachelor.

- I DO NOT secretly keep a list of blog ideas/topics on my phone that I will write in the future.

- I am NOT secretly obsessed with taking pictures of my kiddos and blogging about all things that we do!

Until next time.........

2 comments:

  1. I totally keep a list of my blog posts also--otherwise, who could remember?

    And, I love some trashy tv--I would add to the list Criminal Minds. It's not trashy, just scary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I watch Teen mom 2 and the bachelor! This season wasn't as interesting as past ones though...

    ReplyDelete