Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Jazz It Up: Two Dip Recipes

I am a huge fan of homemade veggie and fruit dips. My mom makes the yummiest veggie dip and fruit dip, that she has been gracious enough to pass on to me. If you ever stop by my house for a shower or event, you're guaranteed to sample these tasty treats!

First, Fruit Dip:



You will need:
1 oz. package of cream cheese (softened)
1 16 oz. jar of marshmellow creme
1 tbsp. orange juice or lime juice

What to do:
Blend with mixer until smooth (no lumps)

Enjoy!!!

Next, Veggie Dip:



You will need:
1 package of Hidden Valley Ranch Dip Mix
1 8 oz. container cottage cheese (small curd)
1 8 oz. container sour cream
2 tbsp. Ranch salad dressing

What to do:
Stir all ingredients together!

Enjoy!

Super easy, but so worth it!!!

1 comment:

  1. hehehe-I still make that veggie dip. It's the only one I really like.

    yum-o

    ReplyDelete