Saturday, March 26, 2011

Lions, Tigers, and Elephants - Oh My!

Ever since I was a child, I have loved the circus! I still remember my first circus experience, and my dad getting so sick that we had to leave early (I think Mom was even the pregnant one). Oh well.....since then, I try to go to the circus every time they come to town, and today was no different!



Thanks to some great neighbors, we were able to get free circus tickets! However, we still HAD to get yummy snacks and SOUVENIRS! We also were able to tag along my sister and Ad for our circus experience.





We had a fun-filled circus expereince of tons of magic tricks, jumping dogs and cats, gymnasts, motorcycle riders, lion tamers, ladies swinging, and birds flying! It was one awesome show! Clayton's favorite part of the circus was the "karate guys who jumped through the fire hoop" and Hudson loved the lions and the elephants. Big C was also able to convince us that he needed a tiger souvenir, while Hudson claimed a sword!
Gray and Adalyn were two sweet circus babies. Graydon played with Daddy for the first part of the circus and slept through the second half. Adalyn fell asleep as soon as the circus started and then ate and slept the second half.



After the circus, we decided to try Stackz (the newest yogurt place in town). This was one pretty yummy treat! Our boys loved creating and eating their own yogurt creations! and I have to say, my strawberry dessert was pretty amazing! We will definitely be visiting that place more often.
Well,.......here's a great start to one wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment