Sunday, March 27, 2011

Two Little Friends

One afternoon last week, my sister and I thought we should capture a Graydon and Adalyn photo shoot. It has been a couple of months since my sister last shot our two cuties!



This was sometime mid-January.
Now, my Gray is becoming more of a little boy each day. He is mobile and tries to eat and chew everything in sight, including Adalyn. He has quite the little pinchers and will grab at anything his little fingers will reach - your face, your plate, or even the plugs in the wall!



Here he is grabbing at Adalyn's little toes!



I don't think she knows what to think of her big cousin - though she will learn to fight back soon enough!



She's still checking out this silly Gray!



Both sets of little eyes on the camera - but Adalyn is still unsure. Hopefully they will become great playmates in the years to come. I can't wait to watch them grow into little friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment