Friday, January 20, 2012

I'm Committed!

It seems like I have been committing myself to tons of things lately.

1) My sister started the Jillian Michaels 30-shred workout. She has convinced me that I need to join the band-wagon and complete this workout regimen as well. I'm currently on Day 6 (haven't missed a day yet) and I am definitely feeling it!

2) My school has begun a 10-week challenge. What is this? I don't really know all the details. I do know that I have agreed to run 3.1 miles in 10 weeks - I MUST be insane! Thanks Ashley Cowan for this encouragement - we shall see.

3) Will and I have not been actively in a small group for several months now. We have recently joined a new group, hoping to find the accountability and spiritual growth that we desperately need. Our group's goal is to read through the chronological Bible in a year. I am WAY behind - I should be reading now instead of posting this blog!

4) I have also joined a facebook bible study - You Are My Strong Tower - (before I was in a small group officially) - needing a spiritual challenge. And since I'm on facebook quite a bit, I thought it would be a benefit for a social network.

5) This blog - I used to plan out my blog topics a week ahead of time. Now, I'm lucky if I publish 2 blogs a week. I do miss it - I will try to do better.

6) Oh and then there is my 1.5 jobs (teaching and first steps kiddos), husband, 3 munchkins, and all things that come with being wife and mommy!

I think that's it for now - back to reading, or exercising, or ...............something!

No comments:

Post a Comment