Tuesday, December 27, 2011

A few things Pinterest this Christmas

Since I did spend much of my holiday season searching Pinterest for cute, creative ideas for our home, for the boys, and for my classroom - I thought I would share with you a few of the fun things we stole from Pinterest and enjoyed this year........

1) Reindeer pancakes for Christmas Eve breakfast





Complete with bacon antlers, Hershey kiss eyes, and a purple grape nose! The big boys did love these!

2) Clothespin Christmas card wreath



I usually get quite a few Christmas cards that overtake my refrigerator each Christmas. This year, I made this quick and easy clothespin wreath to hold all of my cards. This one did get full - may need an extra one next year (=

3) Reindeer Chocolate Bar Favors



Instead of treat bags for the boys' classes this year, I wrapped individual chocolate bars for each child in their class. These were super adorable! - though after 35 of these - I was done!

4) Macaroni snowflake ornament



This idea came more from Ms. Kim Dennison than from Pinterest, but so cute - it's definitely worth mentioning. Clayton and I created several of these macaroni snowflakes this year. This was a fun craft and looks adorable on our family tree!

Now to find some super creative winter crafts.............

No comments:

Post a Comment