Wednesday, December 21, 2011

A Birthday Morning Surprise!

Since we celebrated Clayton's birthday party on December 11th this year, we felt that Clayton's actual birthday needed a small surprise. Thanks to my recent addiction to Pinterest, I found this cute idea for decorating your child's room for a birthday surprise!

After Clayton had fallen asleep, we sneaked into his bedroom and filled his room and bed with balloons.



(He is under those blankets - and I did use the flash to capture this shot!)

Then we used streamers to "tape" his door closed.



Luckily I had a chance to capture pictures of Clayton "breaking through" his Birthday Morning Surprise!







This was totally a hit at our house!
We will definitely do this again!



Later that day........"Thanks Mom for my balloon birthday surprise!" - Absolutely!

No comments:

Post a Comment