Sunday, December 11, 2011

A few thing LEGO - for our BIRTHDAY BOY!

I have searched the internet and Pinterest for months looking for cool Lego ideas for Big C's birthday party.
I have to admit, I have found some pretty neat ideas that will be featured at Clayton's party!

1) Lego blocks for decorations.



These proved to be great table decorations! I already had the shoe boxes at home and I wrapped them in paper. I cut a wrapping paper cardboard tube into strips and wrapped those for the circles on top.


2) Lego treat bags!



The kiddos loved these treat bags! Inside was an assortment of goodies and a baggie of Legos for each child.

3) Lego ornaments!



The kids did love this easy & creative activity! Random small Legos filled inside a clear, glass ornament. I usually don't mix Clayton's birthday with anything "Christmassey" but this was too cute to pass up!

4) An adorable utensil holder - made completely from Legos!



I must admit - I was sort of impressed with myself after making this (= It wasn't too difficult and turned out exactly like I wanted. This set on the food table during Big C's party!


Here is just a sneak peek of a few Lego things from C's party! More to come very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment