Thursday, April 19, 2012

I was definitely wrong this time...

Hudson is definitely our most aggressive child, so when soccer sign-ups were emailed to me for the spring I thought for sure this would be a great idea for our Little H.

Boy was I wrong!

Hudson is definitely our little fighter. Our "spunky" child. But you would never know it on Saturday mornings.

I have captured some shots that look very misleading. Most Saturdays Hudson is fighting back tears on the field. Asking to come sit with me. And using his jersey as a snot rag. Oh well......guess you live and learn.











On Saturdays, Hudson needs lots of reassurance (and maybe some bribing).







and I'm pretty sure this is what he'd REALLY LOVE to be doing.......instead of playing!





playing with this sweet little girl from his preschool class.

No comments:

Post a Comment