Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Hudson Humor

Hudson is definitely our child who keeps us laughing! Here are just a few of this week's silly & sweet remarks made by our #2.......



H: Mom, I love you! (O.K., not really funny, but he does tell me this about 20 times a day). It makes me smile every time.

H: I showed Taylor my bear at school. She's my friend. I love her.

H: The gearls (girls) chase me on the playground and I chase the gearls.

H: Mom, you're my friend.

H: I'll stay up and watch football with you, Dad.

H: I don't need a nap, I'm fine.

H: I'm not hungry and that (food) is too hot! Can you blow on this for me?

H: (after getting out of the bath at night) - Shake my booty! Shake my booty! (his shaking booty dance is pretty cute)

H: MOOOO!!!!! says the cow!

H: (each time we get in the car) - Mom, can you turn on that God Made Me song? Mom......, Mom.......!!!

H: (as we pull in the church parking lot) - Mom, there's my Sunday School!

H: Clayton and Graydon are my friends.

On a side note............



Hudson did take a fall and collided with a few concrete steps this past weekend. It does look a little better than this now, but tomorrow is picture day at school and he does look a little "roughed up". This Mommy will be signing up for picture retakes!

No comments:

Post a Comment